“A vista d’hotel” in Barcelona
Hi dear friends and guests! New week has come and we have some great news. Firstly the summer every day is closer and closer and even it’s cloudy and rainy Barcelona has a lot of things to do to while away the time. We are happy to announce a great event that will take place from May,30 up to June,8 and where Hotel Duquesa de Cardona takes part,too. A week of open terraces of Barcelona and even more it is a photographic contest as well. You just need to take some photos of events on our terrace and share them on Instagram with #terrasseshotels2014
The large terrace of Hotel Duquesa de Cardona has panoramic views of the waterfront, is a unique place to enjoy Barcelona and a typical mediterranean environment. Meeting point of the Catalan society and incomparable celebrations both private, business or even weddings.
This is a list of events you can enjoy up on our gorgeous terrace, don’t miss it!
- Friday, May 30 – Music from 80’s (19:00 to 22:00) The best hits of the epoch, A DJ will sticking it alive.
- Saturday, May 31 – Mojito’s Workshop (18:00 – 20:00) Discover all the secrets of preparing a good mojito.
- Tuesday, June 3 – Learn to dance Swing (18:00 to 20:00) Learn to dance swing with two professionals
- Wednesday, June 4 – Gin Tonic Workshop (18:00 to 20:00) Discover how to prepare a good gin tonic at home.
- Friday, June 6 – Live Samba&Funk (18:00 to 22:00) Enjoy the rhythms of samba and funk live with Xandele group.
- Saturday, June 7 – Cooking Workshop (18:00 to 20:00) Learn the best techniques of chef Guzman.
- Sunday, June 8 – Rum tasting and Closing Party (19:00 to 22:00) Celebration of the end of verbena and tasting rum.