Barcelona is a city that gives you a wide variety of activities and, therefore, if you come to Barcelona with your children there is plenty of things to do. Although it is clear that there are a number of monuments and views of Barcelona you should not miss in Barcelona even if you come with small children (plus they can also make them perfectly), you’re probably thinking more proper places for children, at least you can combine leisure of parents with children.
Take the advantage because when you go to visit most sights and highlights of Barcelona, children have significant discounts. Same with services like the Barcelona Card, museums and transportation.
- Start your day at the most famous street in Barcelona – Las Ramblas. Your little one will definitely love it because of monsters that move or dance. Finishing your route by Las Ramblas don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Wax Museum and El Bosc de les Fades.
- Aquarium is another activity kids used to like and it’s perfect place to have fun with your children in Barcelona. Situated in Port Vell next to Maremagnum shopping mall it is one of the most important and big aquariums in the world. It houses more than 11,000 fish and sea creatures of 450 different species. Thanks the proximity to the shopping mall Maremagnum where you can find fastfood restaurants, even though look for other options as Barcelona has a big variety of gastronomy.
- The king of Magic as its name tells us, this is an authentic temple for magicians. Situated at c/Princesa, 11 in a plenty center of Barcelona, this place houses a big shop for all who is fan of magic. Also counts with theatre and museum that you can find at c/Jonqueres, 15. Be sure your little ones will take some tricks for sure.
- Zoo of Barcelona. Is there anything more that could fascinate kids as the zoo? At the Barcelona Zoo you will spend a wonderful day with family for sure, both young and old. Each season has its advantages and disadvantages to see the zoo, but always ensures fun for everybody. Kids will especially enjoy shows with dolphins and seals.
- After all those activities it’s time to relax, but with less activity. It’s time to cook! Your kids will enjoy the process of cooking, especially if we talk about sweets. So, do you like a plan?
We hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun with your children in Barcelona! And then don’t forget to tell us what was the most interesting?