Hotel Duquesa de Cardona is perfectly located in the city: in front of the port Moll de la Fusta and Cruise Terminals, and just few minutes walk to Ramblas , Gothic Quarter, Barceloneta and Born Quarters.
From the airport of Barcelona:
- Taxi: There is a taxi stop in front of each terminal. It takes around from 20 to 40 minutes to reach the hotel, depending on the traffic. The rate is from 25 euros aproximately, depending on the pieces of lugagge you bring into the taxi.
- Aerobus (color blue). It departs in front of each terminal. It works from 5.30 am to 1.00 am. Price: Single Ticket: 4-30 euros Return ticket: 7-50 euros Last stop is Plaça Catalunya, from where you need to take Metro's Line 3, and stop in Drassanes. From this point, there are 5 minutes walk to our hotel.
- By Train: train station is 5 minutes walk from the Airport Terminals. Train departs every 30 minutes. Stop in Sants Estació, take Metro's line 3, and stop in Drassanes. From this point, there are 5 minutes walk to our hotel.
- By car
Once you are out of the Airport area take the road C-32B (former B-202) direction Barcelona.
Take the Autovía de Castelldefels C-32 (former B-202) direction Barcelona.
Take the exit Ronda Litoral (B-10).
Exit number 21 Ciutat Vella direction Columbus Monument.
Take the traffic roundabout, turn on your right direction Paseo Colón and continue until Paseo Isabel II on the right lane.
Turn on your right in plaza Pla de Palau, go around the square and turn on your left direction Columbus Monument to come back the hotel.
From Sants-Estació Station
- Taxi: from the taxi stop outside the terminal, about 10 m drive.
- Metro: Line 3 till Drassanes stop, and then 5 minuts walking at Passeig Colom.