- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 12:00 PM
- Children age 1 - 12
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies
Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to provide the requested services that are not usually kept (Session Cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept for an indefinite period (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
1. Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks ...).
2. Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration ...).
3. Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the user's activity and elaborate navigation profiles with the objective purpose of improving the websites.
4. Advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web.
5. Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and habits of user navigation, where your profile is obtained and allow you to customize the advertising shown in the user's browser.
HOTEL DUQUESA DE CARDONA uses its own and third-party technical, personalization, analysis and advertising cookies that can capture connection and / or device data, as well as browsing habits for statistical and advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for its use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate and these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or the support pages of them:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com